The S&SE engineering team offers retrofit designs and upgrades to improve equipment performance and profitability with several aftermarket solutions.
We partner with each client and develop specific goals to analyze the benefits and return on investment of energy-efficiency and life-span improvements to thermal oxidizers, catalytic oxidizers, concentrators, adsorbers, ovens, dryers and other combustion related equipment.
Our goal is to reduce operating costs and greenhouse gases, reduce the risk of shutdowns, and maintain compliance with environmental rules and regulations.
Cellofoam recently replaced a SGTO system that had been in service eleven (11)years with your Ship & Shore RTO unit. I must commend your company for the professionalism demonstrated during the course of the entire transaction. We have been very happy with the support of your personnel and the performance of the RTO unit. Thank you for a painless conversion. We value our relationship!!
Greg R. Bontrager-President, Cellofoam
S&SE on-site engineering retrofit, refurbishment & upgrade specialties:
- Airflow balancing
- Burner tuning & optimization
- Catalyst testing
- Catalyst regeneration/replacement
- Controls & instrumentation upgrade
- Thermal to catalytic conversion
- Data logger upgrade
- Energy-efficiency upgrade
- Equipment relocation & upgrade
- Heat exchange media upgrade
- Heat exchanger retrofit/repair
- Improve overall VOC capture
- Increase VOC destruction
- Insulation & refractory
- Instrumentation calibration
- Integrated VPN (modem upgrade)
- Low NOx burner retrofit
- Operating cost assessment
- PLC programming upgrade
- PLC, HMI & control upgrade
- Refurbishment & reconditioning upgrade
- VFDs (variable frequency drive)
- CEM (continuous emission monitoring) System